Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Other: US assaults require strong government response

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Other: US assaults require strong government response Empty Deputy for Other: US assaults require strong government response

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Mar 2020, 1:44 am

Deputy for Other: US assaults require strong government response

08:50 - 14/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi affirmed on Saturday that targeting the Karbala International Airport project by the American forces is targeting the Iraqi sovereignty as it is a facility of the Iraqi state, indicating that these attacks need a strong government position.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "Karbala Airport is an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] facility and there is no difference between the installations, whether they are military or civilian, since all that is on Iraqi soil, whether they are military plots, or civilian or military installations, are owned by the state."
    Al-Masoudi added that "the repeated American aggressions need a strong government position, and a government that is responsible for creating air, sea and land sovereignty against any foreign interference."
    He pointed out that "the weakness of the security system and its multiplicity made [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] vulnerable to flagrant and outrageous American attacks and a sign of America's continued engagement with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] an occupied country since 2003 until now. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:12 pm