Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a few hours of his assignment .. The Kurds announce their demands for Zarfi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a few hours of his assignment .. The Kurds announce their demands for Zarfi Empty After a few hours of his assignment .. The Kurds announce their demands for Zarfi

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Mar 2020, 6:07 am

After a few hours of his assignment .. The Kurds announce their demands for Zarfi

•  Time: 03/17/2020 13:27:38

•  Reading: 2,665 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News}. Representatives from the Kurdish blocs stressed the need for the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi to respect the Kurds and their privacy during the formation of the interim government.
    MP Taha Amin said in a press statement today, Tuesday, that "assigning Zarfi is the first step, and his success in the mission depends on the taxpayer himself."
    Amin added that "Al-Zrafi should start consultations with all the parliamentary blocs and explain his goals in the new administration and what he will present to the Kurdish blocs and the Kurdistan region, stressing the need for anticipation and waiting until he begins his consultations with the Kurdish blocs."
    For his part, Representative Sherwan Mirza said in a press statement, "The demands of the Kurds from Al-Zarfi and any prime minister in charge are the implementation of the constitution and respect for the Kurds and their privacy, in addition to their representation in the cabinet."
    Mirza added, "The Kurds are asking Al-Zarfi to solve the problems between the regional government and Baghdad regarding the Kurdish share of the budget and the oil and gas file, and to solve the outstanding problems between the two sides, especially the situations in the disputed areas."
    The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, on Tuesday assigned MP Adnan Al-Zarfi, Secretary General of the Iraqi Al-Wafa Movement, to form a new government.
    Al-Zarfi had 30 days to form his cabinet. He finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:35 pm