Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: Falling oil prices will cut the 2020 budget in half

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: Falling oil prices will cut the 2020 budget in half Empty Parliamentary Energy: Falling oil prices will cut the 2020 budget in half

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Apr 2020, 1:44 pm

Parliamentary Energy: Falling oil prices will cut the 2020 budget in half

18:25 - 11/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee confirmed, on Saturday, that the 2020 budget will be reduced to more than half if oil prices remain low, stating that the budget will be reviewed by the next government.
    A member of the Energy Committee, Bahaa Al-Nouri, told Al-Maalouma that "there are great and real concerns that will face the budget for 2020, which must be reconsidered."
    He added that "the budget was prepared by the government of Abdul Mahdi at a price of 56 countries per barrel of oil, while [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] currently sells [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oil at approximately $ 25 a barrel."
    Al-Nouri explained that "if prices remain at the current rate, the next government will review the budget before sending it to the House of Representatives," noting that "the current prices of oil will reduce the 2020 budget to more than half." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:29 am