Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Dulaimi: I challenge the announcement of the names of deputies of the liberated cities alliance!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Dulaimi: I challenge the announcement of the names of deputies of the liberated cities alliance! Empty Al-Dulaimi: I challenge the announcement of the names of deputies of the liberated cities alliance!

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Apr 2020, 6:16 am

Al-Dulaimi: I challenge the announcement of the names of deputies of the liberated cities alliance!

12:00 - 18/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of forces, Zaytoun Al-Dulaimi, denied on Saturday the existence of a new coalition in the name of the "liberated cities alliance", defying the people who authorize this to announce the names of the representatives who joined him officially.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the allegation about a political division in the Union of Forces due to the formation of a new alliance in the name of the liberated cities alliance is absolutely not valid," noting that it "defies the announcement of the names of deputies who joined the new alliance."
    She added, "The Alliance of Forces puts the liberated areas and the return of the displaced at the forefront of its political goals, and this does not contradict anyone who claims to form an alliance."
    Al-Dulaimi confirmed, "There are differences with the dagger and Najafi, but the dispute is simple." She pointed out that "the dialogues are continuing with them and there are no red lines between the alliance and the two mentioned characters." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:31 pm