Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

You must control dollar Mbiaat in the Central Bank for banking companies to prevent money laundering

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

You must control dollar Mbiaat in the Central Bank for banking companies to prevent money laundering Empty You must control dollar Mbiaat in the Central Bank for banking companies to prevent money laundering

Post by Bama Diva Fri 22 Feb 2013, 10:21 am

Bassem Jamil: You must control dollar Mbiaat in the Central Bank for banking companies to prevent money laundering

22-02-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

Stressed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil, the importance of activating the regulatory agencies and the Anti-Money Laundering Directorate to monitor the foreign currency exchange sold by the Central Bank auction for banking companies to curb money laundering.

Jameel said (of the Agency news): Can not the central bank that meets all the needs of individuals and companies from foreign currency at the expense of the national economy and citizens, because the dollar when sold bank auction no one knows where distract you for development projects or to import consumer goods.

He added: You must tighten the broker companies and banks in the sale of hard currency, and activating the role of the Directorate of anti-money laundering and regulatory agencies and some of the ministries concerned to monitor aspects of this exchange large quantities n hard currency abroad to curb money laundering.

He pointed out: that a good central bank policy, which is an independent institution mandated by law to protect foreign currency and maintain the stability of the national currency, it can not be such a policy that going Bmzajiat companies and some of the people who are away from the economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:44 pm