Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Yesterday's meeting agreed to pass the government early next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Yesterday's meeting agreed to pass the government early next week Empty Source: Yesterday's meeting agreed to pass the government early next week

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Apr 2020, 6:08 am

Source: Yesterday's meeting agreed to pass the government early next week

12:35 - 28/20/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A parliamentary source said, on Tuesday, that the meeting of the Shiite political forces yesterday evening gave the green light to the Prime Minister in charge of submitting his program and the cabinet to Parliament and submit a request to hold the voting session early next week.
    The source said in a statement to the "information", that "all the Shiite blocs that met yesterday evening informed Al-Kazemi to submit an official request to the House of Representatives to determine the voting session on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the government program."
    The source added, "The meeting of the Shiite political forces ended all consensus in distributing ministries over its components according to the electoral merit, and that no ministerial figure will be rotated in the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    The deputy of the al-Hikma stream, Asaad al-Murshidi, had confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the political blocs supporting the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi had withdrawn their support in the last hours, suggesting al-Kazemi’s apology for forming the government. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:17 am