Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The security mind" .. A new Iraqi plan to pursue "ISIS"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The security mind" .. A new Iraqi plan to pursue "ISIS" Empty "The security mind" .. A new Iraqi plan to pursue "ISIS"

Post by Rocky Tue May 05, 2020 3:27 am

"The security mind" .. A new Iraqi plan to pursue "ISIS"

10:08 - 05/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The commander of the Federal Police Forces, Lieutenant General Jaafar al-Battat, revealed, on Tuesday, the adoption of a "security mind" plan to pursue the criminal " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " remnants and the formation of special forces to track terrorist targets, noting that security developments need to review the plans.
    "We adopted the (security mind) plan to follow up the criminal organization [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] formed special forces headed by the team leaders to track down terrorist targets, " al-Batat said in a televised interview, followed by "The Information," indicating that "we have given a timeframe for the plan."
    Al-Batat added, "What happened in northern Samarra needs to be reviewed with security plans," noting that "the federal police forces are in full control."
    The commander of the Federal Police pointed out that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The criminal is simple and miserable detachments, "indicating" the launch of major military operations with the participation of all sectors. " Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 pm