Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
lesley.beter
weslin3
azareus
Diamond
chouchou
9 posters

Iraq opens the door for investments

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq opens the door for investments - Page 3 Empty Iraq opens the door for investments

Post by chouchou Fri 19 Jun 2020, 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Shafaq News/ Iraqi Minister of foreign affairs, Fouad Hussein, confirmed that one of the federal government's priorities is to strengthen relations with all countries.

The statement came during a meeting with ambassadors and officers-in-charge of Asian, Australian and Latin American countries missions accredited in Baghdad.

Hussein said during the meeting that Iraq categorically refuses the interference in its internal affairs, stating that one of the priorities of the government is to maintain strong international relations and open horizons for cooperation to achieve common interests.

The minister added that the government is seeking reforms in Iraq's economic system, opening the door for investment in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Iraq opens the door for investments - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq opens the door for investments

Post by Wheelman Wed 24 Jun 2020, 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Iraq opens the door for investments - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq opens the door for investments

Post by Wheelman Wed 24 Jun 2020, 7:22 pm

Opening Iraq Central Bank Government Document Line Of Credit for Private Banks.

weslin3, dizzydee and chouchou like this post

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 25 Jun 2020, 12:57 am

Diamond wrote:Show me or tell me where it says iraq cant go from 1190 to a dollar, once they have international status they can change too 1dinar to $ 100
    I think they are much smarter than us  diamond people forget why the zeros went on? Really no idea!!

weslin3 and dizzydee like this post

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 25 Jun 2020, 12:59 am

At what rate do we consider it has revalued?

Diamond likes this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 25 Jun 2020, 2:35 am

Screwball wrote:
    Diamond wrote:Show me or tell me where it says iraq cant go from 1190 to a dollar, once they have international status they can change too 1dinar to $ 100
    I think they are much smarter than us  diamond people forget why the zeros went on? Really no idea!!
    yes SB it was 3.22 dollars per dinar when they had to reduce , an that was done overnite

weslin3, crazzy_411, Screwball and Rip534 like this post

Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 25 Jun 2020, 6:06 pm

Yes, it was $3.22 and it was devalued overnight and it can increase overnight with a push of a button.  The 3rd financial quarter starts July first so let's keep praying.

weslin3, crazzy_411, Screwball and dizzydee like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman Fri 26 Jun 2020, 11:04 am

Kuwait is $3.25 as of today, the implementation of tax and tariffs starts July 1st, White Paper has gone into play, and the CBI posted on their website a roadmap for the Dinar.

weslin3, crazzy_411 and Rip534 like this post

lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by lesley.beter Fri 26 Jun 2020, 10:10 pm

Wow thanks for that info Wheelman

weslin3 likes this post

jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Sat 27 Jun 2020, 12:31 am

Wheelman wrote:Kuwait is $3.25 as of today, the implementation of tax and tariffs starts July 1st, White Paper has gone into play, and the CBI posted on their website a roadmap for the Dinar.
    Got a link to that roadmap?   I searched a bit on the English version of the website but could not find it.    Thanks in advance!

weslin3 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:34 am