Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq opens the door for investments

chouchou
chouchou

Iraq opens the door for investments - Page 3 Empty Iraq opens the door for investments

Post by chouchou on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Shafaq News/ Iraqi Minister of foreign affairs, Fouad Hussein, confirmed that one of the federal government's priorities is to strengthen relations with all countries.

The statement came during a meeting with ambassadors and officers-in-charge of Asian, Australian and Latin American countries missions accredited in Baghdad.

Hussein said during the meeting that Iraq categorically refuses the interference in its internal affairs, stating that one of the priorities of the government is to maintain strong international relations and open horizons for cooperation to achieve common interests.

The minister added that the government is seeking reforms in Iraq's economic system, opening the door for investment in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Wheelman
Wheelman
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Iraq opens the door for investments - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq opens the door for investments

Post by Wheelman on Wed 24 Jun 2020, 7:18 pm

Wheelman
Wheelman
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Iraq opens the door for investments - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq opens the door for investments

Post by Wheelman on Wed 24 Jun 2020, 7:22 pm

Opening Iraq Central Bank Government Document Line Of Credit for Private Banks.

weslin3, dizzydee and chouchou like this post

Screwball
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Thu 25 Jun 2020, 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Show me or tell me where it says iraq cant go from 1190 to a dollar, once they have international status they can change too 1dinar to $ 100
I think they are much smarter than us  diamond people forget why the zeros went on? Really no idea!!

weslin3 and dizzydee like this post

Screwball
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Thu 25 Jun 2020, 12:59 am

At what rate do we consider it has revalued?

Diamond likes this post

Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Thu 25 Jun 2020, 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Show me or tell me where it says iraq cant go from 1190 to a dollar, once they have international status they can change too 1dinar to $ 100
I think they are much smarter than us  diamond people forget why the zeros went on? Really no idea!!
yes SB it was 3.22 dollars per dinar when they had to reduce , an that was done overnite

weslin3, crazzy_411, Screwball and Rip534 like this post

Lobo
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 25 Jun 2020, 6:06 pm

Yes, it was $3.22 and it was devalued overnight and it can increase overnight with a push of a button.  The 3rd financial quarter starts July first so let's keep praying.

weslin3, crazzy_411, Screwball and dizzydee like this post

azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes, it was $3.22 and it was devalued overnight and it can increase overnight with a push of a button.  The 3rd financial quarter starts July first so let's keep praying.
Impossible with 42 trillion in circulation. 
I would want that as much as you but it is total unrealistic. It cant happen
even at $1 it would be 3 times more than all Money supply in the whole World. Sorry to rain on your parade. It will not happen
Wheelman
Wheelman
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 11:04 am

Kuwait is $3.25 as of today, the implementation of tax and tariffs starts July 1st, White Paper has gone into play, and the CBI posted on their website a roadmap for the Dinar.

weslin3, crazzy_411 and Rip534 like this post

lesley.beter
lesley.beter
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by lesley.beter on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 10:10 pm

Wow thanks for that info Wheelman

weslin3 likes this post

jbowhunter
jbowhunter
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter on Sat 27 Jun 2020, 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kuwait is $3.25 as of today, the implementation of tax and tariffs starts July 1st, White Paper has gone into play, and the CBI posted on their website a roadmap for the Dinar.
Got a link to that roadmap?   I searched a bit on the English version of the website but could not find it.    Thanks in advance!

weslin3 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 06 Aug 2020, 8:59 am