Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Devoted pipelines facilitate the sale of gas to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Devoted pipelines facilitate the sale of gas to Iraq Empty Iran: Devoted pipelines facilitate the sale of gas to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:01 am

Iran: Devoted pipelines facilitate the sale of gas to Iraq

14:20 - 08/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Oil Minister Begin Zangana confirmed, on Monday, that the gas pipelines inaugurated today will facilitate the sale of export gas to Iraq.
    Zangana said at the inauguration ceremony of gas pipelines in the country's public network, that “gas transportation projects within the framework of the sixth and ninth main lines in the network were accomplished by investing investments worth 3.1 billion euros, as the private sector covered 1.4 billion euros, of which according to the BOT mechanism”. Operation - Delivery, "as it will facilitate the process of selling gas to Iraq."
    He added, "The projects target the sustainable passage of gas into the public network, in light of a large distance separating the production center in southern Iran to the consumption centers in the center, north and northeast of the country."
    The pipeline of pipelines of the demolished supply lines reaches 1850 km, starting from Asaloyeh in Bushehr and reaching the western and northwest regions. End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:18 am