Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative economy: The attempts to cancel the Chinese agreement floundering, and Iraq will be d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative economy: The attempts to cancel the Chinese agreement floundering, and Iraq will be d Empty Representative economy: The attempts to cancel the Chinese agreement floundering, and Iraq will be d

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Sep 2020, 4:38 pm

Representative economy: The attempts to cancel the Chinese agreement floundering, and Iraq will be deprived of international dealings

19:03 - 07/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information, / private.
    On Monday, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee repeated the attempts to cancel the Iraq-China agreement as a clear floundering, indicating that it would push countries not to deal with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    A member of the Economic Committee, Nada Shaker, said to "the information" that "the change of the prime minister and the arrival of Mustafa Al-Kazemi does not mean the cancellation of previous agreements and contracts, but rather they are complementary."
    She added, "The attempts to cancel the Sino-Iraqi agreement are clear floundering and paint a picture on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lack of credibility," noting that "the matter will push countries not to deal with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with international agreements."
    Shaker stated that "the agreement allocated the money to it and it has its own fund, which means that it does not affect the economic crisis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , amid Al-Kazemi's silence about the fate of the agreement and not talking about it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:46 am