Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: We will not relinquish candidacy for the post of prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: We will not relinquish candidacy for the post of prime minister Empty Maliki: We will not relinquish candidacy for the post of prime minister

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jul 2014, 6:08 am

Maliki: We will not relinquish candidacy for the post of prime minister

7/5/2014 0:00 

Commission for understanding between Sunnis and Kurds on the presidents and deputies 
    Baghdad morning 
    saw the political arena during the past two days, a number of developments, after the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said that "loyalty to the voters requires I have to be loyal to them and I stand to Junbhm in this plight of Iraq, "led the disagreement within the political forces of the Sunni to declare a president of a coalition united to reform Osama Najafi to withdraw his candidacy for the presidency of the parliament. 
    As announced mass union national forces, "Union", which includes about 50 deputies, formed a sub-committee shall visit the Kurdistan region of the agreement with the leaders of the Kurds on the positions of the presidents and the House of Representatives, after the abandoned office of President of the Parliament and direction for the presidency, continuing the Kurdistan Alliance of his meetings with the leaders of the political forces to reach a consensus on the positions of my presidency Alhmhoria and Parliament, stressing his commitment to the presidency, in a scene refers to the conflict between the two sides on the presidency. 
    Maliki said In a statement received "morning," a copy of it yesterday: I will not allow myself to never that let them down and give up the trust with which carried me them they are dealing with their fingers purple for the forces of evil and darkness, and I will stay a soldier defends the interests of Iraq and its people in the face of the organization Daash terrorist and his allies from the Baathists and Nakecbandian who carry out foreign agendas suspect is no longer obvious to one. 
    "I say with determination and strength that I'll stay true to them and to Iraq and its people, will not give up and never for the nomination for the post of prime minister, Vaútlav state law is the biggest bloc, the owner of the right to the post of prime minister and not the right of any party to put conditions , because the positioning of the conditions means dictatorship which we reject with all our strength and packages. 
    added, that the withdrawal of the land of the battle against the terrorist organizations hostile to Islam and humanity, is floundering take responsibility legitimacy, national and moral, and I have promised God that I I will stay fight side sons of the armed forces and volunteers even inflict the final defeat of the enemies of Iraq and its people. 
    , for its part announced mass union national forces, "Union", which includes about 50 deputies, formed a sub-committee shall visit the Kurdistan region of the agreement with the leaders of the Kurds on the posts of presidents and House of Representatives, after the announced abandonment of the position of Speaker of Parliament and direction for the presidency Republic. 
    said member bloc "union" Qassim Fahdawi for "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network": "The committee Sttfahm with the province to grant the Sunni Arabs, this session presidency while retaining the Kurds post of President of the House of Representatives," pointing out that "the Commission will come out agreement the satisfaction of both parties there will be no imposition or otherwise subject with the region. " 
    and the mass of the "Union", which includes the majority Sunni Arab blocs of winning the election announced, yesterday, the first, giving up the presidency of the Council of Representatives of the Kurds and stick position of the presidency. 
    , in turn, said a member of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mahma Khalil: "The Kurds will not give up the presidency of the Republic of Sunni Arabs because the presidency maturity nationalist." 
    Khalil said, "The Constitution provides for a balance in the distribution of key positions, and the Kurds are the second component in Iraq and to achieve balance in accordance with the political clout, the presidency of the Republic does not must be of the Kurds. " 
    and served Jalal Talabani as president, over two sessions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:05 pm