Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In numbers ... the state’s imports of mobile phone companies within ten years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In numbers ... the state’s imports of mobile phone companies within ten years Empty In numbers ... the state’s imports of mobile phone companies within ten years

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 7:39 am

In numbers ... the state’s imports of mobile phone companies within ten years

•  Time: 03/09/2021 13:44:30

•  Read: 2,522 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Future Iraq Foundation for Studies and Economic Consultations revealed huge profits from what the Iraqi state had obtained from mobile phone companies within 10 years.
    The institution said in a report that "the Iraqi state's imports from mobile phone companies for the period from 2009 to 2020 amounted to more than $ 13 billion, depending on the rates deducted from the companies."
    She indicated that "this amount represents 28% of the total revenues of the three companies operating in Iraq, and represents twice the profits of the three companies that achieved total profits of $ 6.2 billion."
    She explained that "the state's revenues came according to the following three revenues: licensing revenues, which amounted to $ 6.8 billion, representing 17% of the revenues of the three companies; 15% of corporate net profits. "
    The attached figure shows the distribution of state revenues during the years from 2009 to 2020 compared with the net profits of the three operating telecommunications companies:
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm