Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The last moments" ... Parliamentary Finance reveals the latest developments in the budget debate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The last moments" ... Parliamentary Finance reveals the latest developments in the budget debate Empty "The last moments" ... Parliamentary Finance reveals the latest developments in the budget debate

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Mar 2021, 11:24 am

"The last moments" ... Parliamentary Finance reveals the latest developments in the budget debate

•  Time: 03/12/2021 14:50:52

•  Read: 6,708 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said that "there is convergence with regard to the share of the Kurdistan Region in the draft federal budget law for the current year 2021."
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sherwan Mirza said in a press statement, "The Kurdish blocs are waiting for the Shiite blocs to present their last opinion regarding the region's share," noting that "there is convergence between the two sides in opinions."
    He added, "The government proposal and the proposal of the Shiite blocs are close."
    Mirza ruled out "passing the budget law in the House of Representatives without the Kurds," noting that "there may be a final agreement regarding the region’s share in the last moments before the vote on the bill in the parliament session scheduled for next Monday."
    The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, had directed in the last session to include the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021 in the parliament session scheduled for next Monday, based on a request submitted by Representative Yusef al-Kalabi signed by 150 deputies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:13 am