Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

calls for establishing controls between the region and the federal authority areas to prevent smugg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls for establishing controls between the region and the federal authority areas to prevent smugg Empty calls for establishing controls between the region and the federal authority areas to prevent smugg

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Mar 2021, 8:22 am

calls for establishing controls between the region and the federal authority areas to prevent smuggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On Saturday, a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Alia Nassif, called on Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to agree to establish controls between the region and the areas of the federal authority to prevent the entry of imported and unlicensed goods coming from the outlets of the regional government, instead of placing the customs barrier around Baghdad .

In a statement, Nassif said, "Most of the prohibited imported goods enter Iraq through the border crossings under the control of the region, including carcinogens, spoiled food, counterfeit devices, and various goods prohibited from import that easily reach central and southern Iraq ."

He added that “there is news that the government is currently working on establishing a customs barrier around the capital, Baghdad, to prevent imported goods entering from the region’s ports. This barrier will not be of any use at all in stopping the flow of prohibited and corrupt goods from the region. Rather, it will suffocate Baghdad and besiege it and make the prices of goods high in it and in my governorate. Diyala and Salah al-Din . ”

Nassif indicated, "The controls between us and the region are the best solution and a painful blow to the smugglers who only come from toxins and destroy the national economy, and therefore we hope that Mr. Al-Kazemi will agree to this proposal made by several government agencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:30 am