Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative request of the Prime Minister regarding the ban decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative request of the Prime Minister regarding the ban decision Empty Representative request of the Prime Minister regarding the ban decision

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 7:08 am

[size=52]Representative request of the Prime Minister regarding the ban decision[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]On Saturday, Representative Basma Bassim called on the Prime Minister to ease the measures of the ban, in order to relieve the pressure on the shoulders of the needy families.[/size]
    [size=45]Bassim stressed in a book (March 13, 2021), "the importance of making the curfew partially throughout the week, and providing a cash allowance to help poor families during the days of the curfew," indicating that "the comprehensive ban has negatively affected families in need."[/size]
    [size=45]For more than two weeks, the relevant authorities have imposed a total and partial curfew.[/size]
    [size=45]There were protests in some areas of the country, denouncing the ban, while they demanded that the decision be canceled so that they could practice their work as they are of low income.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:18 am