Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament sent a request to the Prime Minister on a campaign of extensive ser

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Parliament sent a request to the Prime Minister on a campaign of extensive ser Empty The Presidency of the Parliament sent a request to the Prime Minister on a campaign of extensive ser

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 2:17 am

The Presidency of the Parliament sent a request to the Prime Minister on a campaign of extensive service to rehabilitate the regions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... Member of the Presidency of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi, Monday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to launch a large-scale service campaign to rehabilitate the regions of Baghdad and the provinces and harnessing the efforts and all operational capabilities for this without interruption.
    In a statement, Al-Kaabi pointed out the need to start a campaign to rehabilitate schools, hospitals and other facilities and service institutions that suffered deterioration during the previous period, in addition to streets, sidewalks, road coverings and cleaning and rehabilitation of sewage networks for all regions.
    Al-Kaabi said that "the time to touch the citizen positive development - real - clear in the improvement of services, especially after the end of the battle of Daash, which should lead us to victory in the reconstruction campaign and gain the satisfaction of the citizen, who suffered a lot over the past years.
    Al-Kaabi called for the need for coordination between the ministries and the relevant executive bodies, in addition to the officials in the secretariat of Baghdad. And municipal councils, districts, districts and provinces, which gives speed and accuracy in the completion of tasks. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:37 pm