Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif calls for employing the budget surplus to finance the Faw port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif calls for employing the budget surplus to finance the Faw port Empty Nassif calls for employing the budget surplus to finance the Faw port

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 7:15 am

Nassif calls for employing the budget surplus to finance the Faw port

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Sunday, Representative Alia Nassif called on the government to seize the opportunity of high oil prices to use the surplus from the budget to finance the Faw port project.
    Nassif said in a press release received by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "the current price of a barrel of oil and the recent rise in global markets indicates that there is no actual deficit in the budget, whether the planned price of the barrel is modified or not, and therefore the cost of the Al-Faw port must be paid." And amounting to six billion dollars. "
    She added, "Employing the surplus from the budget in this giant vital project will relieve the state of the burden of paying the amount in the future and make the implementing company obligated to complete the project as soon as possible, noting that the revenues will come to the state treasury when the first phase of the port is opened."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:02 pm