Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bayariq Al-Khair reveals 5 points of contention between Baghdad and Erbil that prevent the budget fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayariq Al-Khair reveals 5 points of contention between Baghdad and Erbil that prevent the budget fr Empty Bayariq Al-Khair reveals 5 points of contention between Baghdad and Erbil that prevent the budget fr

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 7:42 am

Bayariq Al-Khair reveals 5 points of contention between Baghdad and Erbil that prevent the budget from being decided
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 Month ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of Bayariq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Khalidi, confirmed that there are five points of contention between Baghdad and Erbil that prevent the budget bill from being resolved.
    Al-Khalidi said that the most prominent differences in Baghdad and Erbil are salaries, financial dues, oil and revenues from the ports, in addition to the existence of a proposal to establish a representation of the federal government in the region to oversee the institutions, and this is a controversial matter so far, adding that the budget of two thousand and twenty-one will not be resolved during the current week due to the continuing problems. Between the center and the region, and passing the budget without the Kurdish consensus will put the region in a critical economic situation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:32 pm