Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative anger over the ration file .. This is what will happen soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative anger over the ration file .. This is what will happen soon Empty Representative anger over the ration file .. This is what will happen soon

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 7:47 am

[size=30]Representative anger over the ration file .. This is what will happen soon

2021-03-14
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Layal Muhammad Al-Bayati, confirmed, on Sunday, that the lack of ration card items is a burden on citizens in the exceptional circumstances that the country is going through, warning that the delay in distributing the items threatens a popular explosion crisis.

Al-Bayati said in a press statement that "the Minister of Commerce had previously been asked, during his hosting of the House of Representatives, to handle the ration card items, to no avail."

She added that "the ministry did not look into the eyes of the poor, who are most in need of flour and rice, and both are months late for the date of receipt and arrive with poor quality," noting that "Baghdad is the most expensive and most expensive Iraqi province."

Al-Bayati indicated that "the former and current successors of the Ministry of Trade do not have any plans to revive the ration card items."

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Nada Shaker Jawdat, said in a previous statement to / the information /, that the ration card file had suffered since the time of the previous regime from problems of financial and administrative corruption, indicating that the ration card file was exhausted by the hands of Al-Akhtabooti corruption.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:34 am