Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative anger at the US ambassador: He is acting as if he is the ultimate authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative anger at the US ambassador: He is acting as if he is the ultimate authority Empty Representative anger at the US ambassador: He is acting as if he is the ultimate authority

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Mar 2021, 7:09 am

Representative anger at the US ambassador: He is acting as if he is the ultimate authority

10:59 - 24/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy from the holy province of Karbala, Hamid Abbas Al-Mousawi, condemned, on Wednesday, the statement of the recent US ambassador and the blatant interference it contained in the course of the upcoming elections, the ambassador’s display of feelings of hatred and intimidation for the current ruling parties, and the threat of international observers to end their political presence as if it were a foregone conclusion in this country.
    Al-Mousawi said in a statement that the information received, a copy of it, “I am a representative of a sovereign country at a time when I call on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee to take the most immediate diplomatic measures against this provocative statement and violate Iraqi sovereignty.”
    He added, "At the same time, I record my astonishment at the silence of the patriotic pretenders of the Iranian group phobia of those who have been afflicted by political and national change, and I ask them where are you and where are your empty and empty patriotism." .
    Al-Mousawi explained, “Whoever reads the American ambassador’s statement will find that it is written in a dirty manner that wants to mix papers and stir political chaos and try to use the paper of international observers to change the course of the elections in the interest of its clients and to show America as the righteous, sponsor and guide for everything that is good for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its free people, reality and the truth that it is The tamper with the fate of the country, the destroyer of its democracy, and the supporter of everything that reverses the peace of this country and the security and future of its patient people.
    Moussawi addressed the US ambassador, saying, "The Iraqis will write their fate away from your influence and arrogance, and that the attempt to insult and provoke the Iraqis will make today expel you and your agents from the holy land closer." End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:27 am