Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal clarifies how to recover smuggled and frozen money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal clarifies how to recover smuggled and frozen money Empty Legal clarifies how to recover smuggled and frozen money

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 7:01 am

Legal clarifies how to recover smuggled and frozen money

11:11 - 15/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, explained how [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] recovered the frozen funds belonging to the buried regime, as well as the smuggled money.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah, that “the best international move to retrieve the money smuggled abroad, which is estimated at $ 500 billion, can be through the money laundering agreement for the year 2005 and signed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2007 with the help of these countries, as well as with cooperation via Washington in accordance with Article 28 of the agreement. Iraqi American for the year 2008 ”.
    He added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can recover its money as well according to Article 50 of the United Nations Charter, which affirms the right of countries fighting organizations placed under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter to request the assistance of the United Nations, and Iraq was fighting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] subject under Chapter VII under Resolution 2170 of 2014."
    And that "Britain has shown its willingness to help in this file, and these countries contain in their countries a lot of smuggled money and are also wanted by the judiciary and also can help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to recover these funds, as well as the presence of $ 65 billion in the US Federal Bank frozen back to the former regime, and Iraq can claim." According to the above agreement for the year 2008 ”. End / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:38 pm