Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kalabi: The region’s share is behind the postponement of the budget vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kalabi: The region’s share is behind the postponement of the budget vote Empty Al-Kalabi: The region’s share is behind the postponement of the budget vote

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 8:05 am

Al-Kalabi: The region’s share is behind the postponement of the budget vote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Representative Youssef Al-Kalabi confirmed that the article on the Kurdistan region’s share is behind the postponement of the vote on the budget, while he revealed the proposal to establish a private oil company in the region to be monitored by the SOMO company.
    Al-Kalabi said in a televised statement followed by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "a request was signed by 153 deputies to include the budget in Monday's session, but they were surprised that it was not included in the session's agenda."
    He added that "Article (11) regarding the share of the Kurdistan region is behind the postponement of the vote on the budget," noting that "the problem with the Kurdistan region is the oil file and the sovereignty of the border outlets."
    He pointed out that "it was proposed to establish a private oil company in the Kurdistan region that will be monitored by the SOMO company," stressing that "the region has not implemented previous agreements regarding the management of ports."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm