Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative legal calls for a civil service law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative legal calls for a civil service law Empty Representative legal calls for a civil service law

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 8:17 am

Representative legal calls for a civil service law

•  Time: 03/16/2021 07:38:32

•  Reading: 3,250 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Legal Committee demanded that the Civil Service Law be within its jurisdiction as it regulates the work of legal and structural centers in the state, confirming that there are parliamentary efforts to approve it.

Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the committee, Hussein Al-Oqabi, said in a press interview, "The draft law was referred to the Parliamentary Finance Committee while it was supposed to be within the jurisdiction of the law, because it would be responsible, if approved, for organizing legal centers as the legal structure of the state in general regulates the affairs of personnel." "noting that" a procedural regulatory law defining the rights and duties of the employee must therefore be the competent Committee by the legal Committee "
    , adding punitive that" read the law to read the first and second and reached the stage of voting , and there was a desire to move in the past few weeks to put to the vote final, because of the need for him To regulate the affairs of the public office with a single legal document. "
    He explained that "there are a number of laws that regulate employment affairs and are not commensurate with the current situation," noting that "Iraq is a democratic, constitutional country that differs from what it was previously, so there is an urgent need and need to legislate it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 1:44 pm