Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif: There is pressure on the Ministry of Reconstruction to pass the Basra water desalinatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif: There is pressure on the Ministry of Reconstruction to pass the Basra water desalinatio Empty Alia Nassif: There is pressure on the Ministry of Reconstruction to pass the Basra water desalinatio

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Apr 2021, 8:13 am

Alia Nassif: There is pressure on the Ministry of Reconstruction to pass the Basra water desalination contract by many times its cost
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Representative Alia Nassif revealed, on Sunday, that parties have pressured the Ministry of Construction and Housing to sign a contract for the Basra water desalination project with the failed Bay Water Holding Company, which lost four billion dollars, indicating that the UAE contracted the same project to desalinate sea water in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for less than one billion dollars. (A quarter of the price ).
    Nassif said in a statement, "A large group of thieves (Iraqis and Britons), in addition to the owner of the Fourth Dimension Company, are pressuring bodies in the Ministry of Construction and Housing to pass the fictitious contract related to the desalination of Basra water and refer it to the losing company (B Water Holding), and we have previously explained In a series of data about who these are and the company's plan to obtain the huge amount and then escape and not complete the project under the pretext that the security situation in Iraq is unstable .
    It indicated, "The UAE has signed a similar project to desalinate sea water in Abu Dhabi for less than one billion dollars, that is, less than a quarter of the amount that will be signed with the (B Water) company, which does not have similar business ."
    Nassif called, the Prime Minister and the Integrity Commission, to "look at the details of this scandal and find an explanation by comparing the cost of the two projects in Iraq and the UAE, and why most projects in Iraq always cost twice the real cost in the rest of the countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 5:40 pm