Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Governor of the Central Bank and the British Ambassador are discussing a "significant" rise in r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Governor of the Central Bank and the British Ambassador are discussing a "significant" rise in r Empty The Governor of the Central Bank and the British Ambassador are discussing a "significant" rise in r

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Apr 2021, 7:04 am

[size=52]The Governor of the Central Bank and the British Ambassador are discussing a "significant" rise in reserves[/size]

[size=45]Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif and British Ambassador Stephen Hickey discussed the noticeable increase in the bank’s reserves.[/size]
    [size=45]The bank said in a statement, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, fearsome, received the United Kingdom Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Hickey today, Thursday, and the meeting dealt with several matters, including the noticeable increase in the foreign reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added that "the ambassador emphasized that the remarkable increase in the foreign reserves of the bank supports the economic situation in Iraq and puts it in a good and stable stage."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement pointed out that "the governor and the ambassador visited the new building of the central bank, which was designed by the late architect Zaha Hadid, and viewed the stages of development,
    as the ambassador indicated that the new central bank statement would be a qualitative addition to the capital, Baghdad."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:55 pm