Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan invites an oil tender for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan invites an oil tender for Iraq Empty Jordan invites an oil tender for Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 08 May 2021, 8:21 am

Jordan invites an oil tender for Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Jordanian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources announced, on Thursday, the launch of a tender to transport crude oil from the loading site in Iraq to the Jordan Petroleum Refinery site in Zarqa, at a rate of 10,000 barrels per day .
    The Ministry has set the deadline for obtaining a copy of the bidding documents and submitting inquiries on May 27, and the deadline for submitting bids is at twelve noon on the third Thursday of next June .
    The Jordanian Ministry indicated that the value of the tender copy is 500 dinars, while the bid bond is 500,000 dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:54 pm