Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices record a new high

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices record a new high Empty Oil prices record a new high

Post by Rocky Wed 12 May 2021, 7:18 am

[size=35][size=35]Oil prices record a new high[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

12-05-2021 | 02:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Oil prices rose on Wednesday, extending their overnight gains after industry data showed a drop in US crude inventories, boosting OPEC's strong demand outlook, as the largest US fuel pipeline nears a sixth day.

Brent crude futures rose 9 cents, or 0.13 percent, to $ 68.63 a barrel.

While US West Texas Intermediate crude futures increased 13 cents, or 0.18 percent, to $ 65.40 a barrel by 05:33 GMT.

Data from an industry group showed [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/499029507/%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%84 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A/ar/]American Petroleum Institute[/url] That US crude oil inventories fell by 2.5 million barrels in the week ending May 7.

The withdrawal came before the pipeline in America was subjected to a cyber attack last Friday that forced the pipeline, which carries more than 2.5 million barrels per day of fuel, to close, and the operator said it hopes to restart a large part of the network by the end of the week.
    [rtl]Related articles[/rtl]

Meanwhile, the market remained alert, as fuel at petrol stations started from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It's running out on Tuesday as drivers have rushed to fill their tanks and pump prices have skyrocketed.

Oil prices also received support from the latest forecasts issued by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which adhered to expectations of a strong recovery in global oil demand in 2021 with outpacing growth in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the United States on the impact of the Corona virus.

OPEC said it expects demand to rise by 5.95 million barrels per day this year, unchanged from its forecast last month, however, it lowered its demand forecast for the second quarter by 300,000 barrels per day due to the increase in cases of Covid-19 virus in the country.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:04 pm