Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coinciding with Sadr’s call, Al-Fatah supports Palestine with a stand of solidarity in central Baghd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coinciding with Sadr’s call, Al-Fatah supports Palestine with a stand of solidarity in central Baghd Empty Coinciding with Sadr’s call, Al-Fatah supports Palestine with a stand of solidarity in central Baghd

Post by Rocky Sat 15 May 2021, 6:34 am

[size=35][size=35]Coinciding with Sadr’s call, Al-Fatah supports Palestine with a stand of solidarity in central Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-15 | 1:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Saturday, the Al-Fateh Alliance called for a stand in solidarity with the Palestinian people, while the participants in the stand called for not to raise any flag other than Iraq and Palestine.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the coalition said, "Dear Iraqi people, it was decided that we would have a stand of solidarity with the patient and militant Palestinian people on Sunday 5/16/2021."

He added, "For the sake of the unity of the Iraqi people's stand of solidarity with the Palestinian people, we decided to hold a unified stand in Tahrir Square and in all governorates at 4 pm on Saturday 5/15/2021, coinciding with the call of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr."

The coalition called on all the dear Iraqi people to participate seriously in this stand of solidarity, stressing that the participants should not raise any non-scientific flag. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And Palestine. ”

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on Friday for a peaceful protest in support of the Palestinian people and the burning of the Zionist and American flags.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:53 am