Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar asks for an Arab meeting at the level of foreign ministers, and the League sets a date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar asks for an Arab meeting at the level of foreign ministers, and the League sets a date Empty Qatar asks for an Arab meeting at the level of foreign ministers, and the League sets a date

Post by Rocky Sat May 29, 2021 8:36 am

[size=30]Qatar asks for an Arab meeting at the level of foreign ministers, and the League sets a date
    [ltr]2021.05.29 - 09:07[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
    The General Secretariat of the League of Arab States announced that the State of Qatar will host a consultative meeting of the League Council at the level of Arab foreign ministers, on June 8, at the request of Doha.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The Assistant Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Husam Zaki, said in a statement to Nass (May 29, 2021) that the Arab foreign ministers will hold a consultative meeting on June 8 in Doha, where the State of Qatar chairs the current session of the League Council at the level of foreign ministers.  
    Zaki explained that the meeting comes within the framework of the League Council’s keenness, at the level of foreign ministers, to raise the pace and intensity of consultations on issues of common interest to member states, foremost of which are issues of a political nature.   
    It is noteworthy that the format of consultative meetings is a tradition in force at the university council level, and allows ministers to exchange opinions and debate informally without being bound by a specific agenda or issuing official statements and documents.  
    Doha presides over the current session of the Arab League Council at the level of foreign ministers.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:59 am