Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We passed a political crisis that almost toppled the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We passed a political crisis that almost toppled the country Empty Al-Kazemi: We passed a political crisis that almost toppled the country

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jun 2021, 7:33 am

Al-Kazemi: We passed a political crisis that almost toppled the country

•  Time: 06/16/2021 10:58:19

•  Reading: 1,768 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said, on Wednesday, about crossing a political crisis that almost toppled the country, pointing out that we have all achieved great achievements by defeating terrorism and crossing a political crisis that almost toppled the country.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi’s words came, after arriving at the Salah al-Din governorate building and meeting with the service departments in the governorate, saying: “Our people in various Iraqi governorates have suffered a lot during the past decades because of the ongoing wars, terrorism and successive crises,” adding, “The liberated areas have suffered more than others, because of the devastation and destruction.” left by ISIS terrorist gangs, and for other reasons we are continuing to work to address it.”
    He added, "Service institutions must intensify their activities and facilitate their procedures so that the citizen feels tangible improvement and optimism grows among all."
    Al-Kazemi indicated that "there are many obstacles that sometimes occur due to mismanagement and bureaucratic obstacles, and this is what we are determined to fix."
    He explained, "We need intensification, cooperation and integration in work, in order to overcome obstacles and be at the level of the great ambition of the Iraqi people and with the degree of confidence and what the Iraqis expect from us as a performance."
    He pointed out that "there are many lagging projects in various regions of Iraq, we have focused our efforts on completing and completing them, and from here I call on all institutions in Salah al-Din Governorate and the rest of Iraq to finish the file of these projects and put them before the citizen to improve the reality of services."
    This morning, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi arrived in Salah Al-Din Governorate, days after his visit to Dhi Qar Governorate, southern Iraq, and inaugurated a number of economic and service projects.
    Forgiveness of Lights
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:56 am