Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Arab region fourth in the world in investment attractiveness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Arab region fourth in the world in investment attractiveness Empty Report: Arab region fourth in the world in investment attractiveness

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jul 2014, 8:41 am

Report: Arab region fourth in the world in investment attractiveness

Agencies - A report issued by the Arab Institution for Investment Guarantee and Export Credit, that the Arab region was ranked fourth in the world to ensure the index of investment attractiveness for 2014 of between seven geographic groups.

The report of the institution, which headquartered in Kuwait, that the Arab region recorded 36.7 points on average on the general index of the attraction to come in fourth place after a group of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, which was ranked first and the countries of East Asia and the Pacific in the second, then the countries of Europe and Central Asia, which finished third.

Came the Latin American and Caribbean countries ranked fifth and sixth South Asian countries, Africa and finally in the bottom of the table.

The report added that the investment climate in the Arab countries for the year 2014 that the Arab Gulf countries topped ‬ ‬ arrangement in the region worth 45.8 points, and the level of performance is good, and replaced the Levant in the second Arab worth 39.3 points, and the level of performance of the average and came Maghreb countries in third place worth 34.5 points, and the level of performance is weak.

The organization pointed out that the attractiveness of the region for foreign direct investment fell 1.5 percent compared to the index in 2013 amid rising slightly to the attractiveness of the Levant and the Maghreb in exchange for a slight decline for the Gulf States and the countries of low performance, which finished bottom of the order.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:13 am