Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security Advisory: Iraq does not encourage its citizens to emigrate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security Advisory: Iraq does not encourage its citizens to emigrate Empty National Security Advisory: Iraq does not encourage its citizens to emigrate

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Jul 2021, 6:59 am

[size=52]National Security Advisory: Iraq does not encourage its citizens to emigrate[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Yesterday, Friday, the National Security Adviser confirmed that Iraq does not encourage its citizens to migrate, indicating that Baghdad International Airport is intended for legal travel only, rejecting the European Commissioner's inquiry.
    A statement by the chancellery stated, "Iraq does not encourage its citizens to emigrate, but some Iraqi tourists are deceived by illegal immigration gangs and decide to emigrate."
    He added that "Baghdad International Airport is intended for legal travel only, as Belarus legally and legally allows Iraqi tourists to enter its lands, so the Iraqi state cannot prevent its citizens from traveling to a country legally, and no country in the world can prevent its citizens from traveling properly. Legitimate, therefore, flights to Belarus through Baghdad International Airport are legitimate and legal flights, and the arrival of Iraqi tourists to Belarus is also legal and legal.”
    He pointed out that "there is a small group of Iraqis who are being deceived, and they cannot be a reason to prevent all Iraqis from traveling to Belarus, because this would be an illegal decision and inconsistent with the Iraqi constitution and the International Charter of Human Rights."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:34 pm