Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor announces the launch date of the new batch of unemployed loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor announces the launch date of the new batch of unemployed loans Empty The Minister of Labor announces the launch date of the new batch of unemployed loans

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Aug 2021, 7:00 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi, set Thursday (August 19, 2021) the date for launching the new batch of unemployed loans for all governorates.
    The official news agency quoted Al-Rikabi as saying: "A new batch of loans for the unemployed will be launched for all governorates at the beginning of next September, indicating that these loans will be for small income-generating projects."
    Al-Rikabi explained that "these payments are released every 3 months, and we had sums on the poverty alleviation strategy program supported by the Ministry of Finance and Planning, but the amounts are few and were launched earlier," noting that "the Small Income-Generating Projects Fund does not include sufficient cash balances to launch a number of Lots of loans.
    In another context, the Minister of Labor stated that "the Law of the Disability and Special Needs Authority was approved at the end of last July by the Council of Ministers and was voted on, discussed and sent to Parliament  ."
    He added that: "The law has many important features, which is the increase in the salary of the full-time appointee from 170 thousand dinars to 260 thousand dinars within the eighth to tenth degree."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am