Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert assesses the economic situation in Iraq and identifies the most affected group

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert assesses the economic situation in Iraq and identifies the most affected group Empty An expert assesses the economic situation in Iraq and identifies the most affected group

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Aug 2021, 7:02 am

An expert assesses the economic situation in Iraq and identifies the most affected group

•  Time: 08/19/2021 22:16:26

•  Reading: 1,144 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} An economist evaluated the economic situation in Iraq.
    Bassem Jamil Antoine told {Euphrates News} that "the rise in oil prices contributed significantly to increasing Iraq's revenues, and all it needs is good management and spending in rewarding places to revitalize the investment, productivity and industrial sector and create job opportunities for the unemployed."
    And he stated, "The current situation does not bode well despite the reforms included in the white paper, but we are trying to help the poor whose average income is between 400,000 and 500,000 dinars per month. He is the most affected as he aspires to improve medical services and the standard of living, and this is a fundamental issue."
    Antoine stressed, "We need five-year plans that are managed correctly, and that the quotas that cause money wasted as a result end."
    Over the past 18 years, the Iraqi economy has suffered damage to all its joints, causing a decline in the sectors of agriculture, industry and trade, and the country has become dependent mainly on oil revenues.
    Iraq is suffering from a stifling financial crisis due to the decline in oil revenues due to the outbreak of the Corona virus.
    Iraq, the second largest producer of crude in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries after Saudi Arabia, depends on crude to provide more than 92 percent of its revenues.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:23 pm