Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist identifies several things for the success of attracting investment in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist identifies several things for the success of attracting investment in Iraq Empty An economist identifies several things for the success of attracting investment in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Aug 2021, 7:01 am

An economist identifies several things for the success of attracting investment in Iraq

•  Time: 08/20/2021 22:41:57

•  Reading: 884 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} An economist identified several issues for the success of attracting investment in Iraq.
    Basem Jamil Antoine told {Euphrates News}: "In order to receive investment, a good legal environment must be provided and red tape and bureaucracy be rid of."
    He pointed to "providing the security factor in the main, as well as providing awareness, culture and investment creation."
    And Antoine said, "The investment is transferred to the countries, as well as the vessels that go to the appropriate attractive environment."

Raghad Daham

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:34 pm