Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce launches a questionnaire form on the quality of the types of food basket materials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce launches a questionnaire form on the quality of the types of food basket materials Empty Commerce launches a questionnaire form on the quality of the types of food basket materials

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Aug 2021, 6:58 am

Commerce launches a questionnaire form on the quality of the types of food basket materials

•  Time: 08/27/2021 16:40:04

•  Reading: 1,313 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Commerce announced today, Friday, the launch of a form (Quality Questionnaire of Food Basket Types) in order to extrapolate and evaluate the materials distributed within the food basket project by the Iraqi citizen.
    The Director General of the General Company for Foodstuff Trading, Muhammad Hanoun, said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it. He said, under the direct guidance of the Minister of Commerce, that this model was launched in order to ensure the continuity of this project and work to improve the species after reviewing the results of this questionnaire.
    At the same time, Hanoun called on all citizens to participate in this important questionnaire, as these forms will be distributed to all governorates of Iraq to assess the quality of these types and put forward all proposals that ensure the sustainability of this project.
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Commerce carried out an experiment about a month ago by launching a food basket containing 7 items, four of which are basic flour, rice, oil and sugar, to which it added beans, chickpeas and tomato paste, to be a substitute for the ration card in force since the early nineties of the last century after the economic blockade was imposed on Iraq As a result of the ousted regime's invasion of Kuwait in 1990.
    To view and participate in the survey, click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:00 pm