Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Service Council announces the inclusion of a new segment in applying for appointment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Service Council announces the inclusion of a new segment in applying for appointment Empty The Service Council announces the inclusion of a new segment in applying for appointment

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Sep 2021, 6:55 am

[size=52]The Service Council announces the inclusion of a new segment in applying for appointment[/size]

[size=45]On Thursday, the Federal Service Council decided to include the chemists' segment in the application for the appointment form.[/size]
    [size=45]The council said in a statement, "The President of the Federal Public Service Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, received the captain of Iraqi chemists, Raghda Hassan Al-Dujaili, to discuss the mechanism for appointing chemists. During the meeting, the mechanism for appointing chemists was discussed in the special form for the supporting colleges."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Tamimi confirmed, according to the statement, that "the chemists' segment is included in the application of the form for the colleges supporting the Ministry of Health."[/size]
    [size=45]For her part, Al-Dujaili indicated that “the competence of chemists is not limited to the Ministry of Health, as they practice their competence in most state institutions,” calling on the Service Council to “add them in institutions that need this specialization.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:27 am