Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It includes 4 stages.. The Ministry of Interior determines the impact of digital transformation on c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It includes 4 stages.. The Ministry of Interior determines the impact of digital transformation on c Empty It includes 4 stages.. The Ministry of Interior determines the impact of digital transformation on c

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:24 am

It includes 4 stages.. The Ministry of Interior determines the impact of digital transformation on citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Interior announced today, Thursday, that managing the digital transformation file includes 4 stages, while indicating that digital transformation has reduced the burden on citizens and removed the similarity of names to controls.
    Director of the Information Systems Directorate in the Ministry, Thamer Al-Amiri, said: “Managing the digital transformation file in the Ministry of Interior includes several stages, building the ministry’s own systems and managing strategic projects, including the passport project and the visa project, as well as the electronic gates at airports as well as the digital data center.”
    He explained, "These projects led to reducing the burden on the citizen and removing the similarity of names in the detention centers, as a special system was launched to investigate and measure the efficiency of implementing arrest warrants at the state level."
    He added, "We contributed to tracking the crime, by quickly sharing information between the security services and providing communications to facilitate the tracking of terrorism, as well as the presence of cameras and the preparation of special studies in this regard."

Views 121
    Added 06/06/2024 - 3:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:19 am