Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Did raising the dollar ignite flour prices?? Economist separates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Did raising the dollar ignite flour prices?? Economist separates Empty Did raising the dollar ignite flour prices?? Economist separates

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Nov 2021, 6:21 am

Did raising the dollar ignite flour prices?? Economist separates

•  Time: 11/17/2021 19:35:22

•  Reading: 2,509 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The economist, Nabil Al Marsoumi, on Wednesday, explained the reasons behind the recent increase in flour prices in a “fiery” manner.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Marsumi mentioned; For {Euphrates News} agency, "the repercussions of the dollar's exchange rate hike led to great damage to a number of sectors, including the agricultural/animal sector, as a result of the high prices of animal feed."
    He added, "The poultry sector was also affected, so the demand for flour instead of feed led to its rise, affecting Iraqi families, as the flour sack rose from 17,000 dinars to 50,000 dinars."
    And Al-Marsawy indicated that "the government's supply chain for flour, as the quota was reduced from 12 months to 6 months a year, was the first step in the rise and scarcity of this substance."
    He stressed, "the need to move on two new axes within the country's economic policy with regard to the food aspect, including strengthening the ration card on a continuous basis because it leads to stability in commodity prices."
    Al-Marsoumi also stressed "the importance of striving to encourage consumer cooperative societies to support the poor, and that the country's consumer demand rose significantly after the rise in the exchange rates of the dollar."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:48 pm