Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq wins the position of Vice-President of the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq wins the position of Vice-President of the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization Empty Iraq wins the position of Vice-President of the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Dec 2021, 5:40 am

Iraq wins the position of Vice-President of the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization

•  Time: 02/12/2021 12:01:51

•  Reading: 689 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Iraq won the position of Vice President of the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization UNTWO.
    And the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "this came during the participation of the Iraqi delegation in the meetings of the 24th session of the Assembly in the Spanish capital Madrid, where the Minister of Culture Hassan Nazim chaired the meetings of the General Assembly, while the President of the Tourism Authority Zafer Mahdi Abdul God bless the participating Iraqi delegation.
    The statement added that "the meetings witnessed the presence of Iraq's ambassador in Madrid, Adel Mustafa, and the director of the International Relations Department, Ali Yassin," noting that "the Minister of Culture saluted the Tourism Authority, describing its staff as sincere, who started a new phase of tourism work," noting that "we will restore health." Iraqi tourism gradually, in cooperation with other ministries, and with the effort of the Ministry of Health, in the face of Corona.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:20 pm