Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Determined Leader: We Are Committed To The Presidency Of Parliament, And We Will Form The Largest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Determined Leader: We Are Committed To The Presidency Of Parliament, And We Will Form The Largest  Empty A Determined Leader: We Are Committed To The Presidency Of Parliament, And We Will Form The Largest

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jan 2022, 6:54 am

[size=38]A Determined Leader: We Are Committed To The Presidency Of Parliament, And We Will Form The Largest Bloc With The Framework
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/06/2022 | 1:01 PM
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A picture taken on July 1, 2014 shows empty seats at the end of the first session of the new parliament in the capital Baghdad. Iraq's new failed to elect a speaker as its first session ended in disarray, with MPs due to meet again in a week. AFP PHOTO / AHMAD AL-RUBAYE / AFP PHOTO / AHMAD AL-RUBAYE

Information/Baghdad...
    The leader of the Al-Azm Alliance, Iyad Al-Jubouri, confirmed, on Thursday, his adherence to the position of Speaker of Parliament and the non-renewal of former Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, while indicating that he will form the largest bloc with the coordinating framework.
    Al-Jubouri said, in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "some parties are trying to tear the coalition apart before the first parliament session for the purpose of controlling the scene," stressing that "the determination will go with the coordination framework to enter Parliament as a larger bloc."
    He added that "Mahmoud al-Mashhadani is the one who will chair the first session, as he is the oldest, and the position will remain for the coalition despite all the attempts made by some political blocs."
    Al-Jubouri added, "The Alliance of Al-Azm adheres to the presidency of Parliament, and we have more than one candidate for the position," noting that "all attempts made by some of the bloc will not succeed in tearing up the alliance." finished/ 25

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:23 am