Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kinani: The Framework Adheres To Al-Maliki, And There Is No Truth To The Existence Of Any Dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kinani: The Framework Adheres To Al-Maliki, And There Is No Truth To The Existence Of Any Dispute Empty Al-Kinani: The Framework Adheres To Al-Maliki, And There Is No Truth To The Existence Of Any Dispute

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jan 2022, 6:37 am

[size=38]Al-Kinani: The Framework Adheres To Al-Maliki, And There Is No Truth To The Existence Of Any Dispute With The Sadrist Movement 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/06/2022 | 6:39 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    Former MP Ahmed Al-Kinani confirmed, on Thursday, that there is no disagreement between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, and while he indicated that they began to gather their diaspora and the number of votes reached eighty, he denied finding any disagreement between the two parties.
    Al-Kinani said in a statement to the news agency, "The coordinating framework forces are still in agreement with the Sadrist movement, with cohesion that cannot change under any influence," denying that "the framework forces went with the current without the rule of law."
    And he indicated that "certainly, there will be more gossip over the next two days, but there are certainly no major differences between them. There are conditions from the Sadrist movement that the Al-Fateh bloc did not agree to, and there are also conditions from the other side that the Sadrist movement did not agree to, but they do not affect the origin of the understandings and can be resolved during the upcoming talks." Noting that "the framework adheres to Nuri al-Maliki for the post of prime minister."
    A few days ago, the political forces began a marathon of alliances and meetings as part of their efforts to form a government, with the first session of the House of Representatives imminent. Ended 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:18 pm