Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shatti and Al-Karaawi agree on joint coordination to face two serious challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shatti and Al-Karaawi agree on joint coordination to face two serious challenges Empty Al-Shatti and Al-Karaawi agree on joint coordination to face two serious challenges

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jan 2022, 6:18 am

Al-Shatti and Al-Karaawi agree on joint coordination to face two serious challenges

•  Time: 01/08/2022 13:47:37

•  Reading: 819 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The head of the National Security Apparatus, Hamid Al-Shatri, and the first deputy governor of Najaf, Hashem Al-Karaawi, affirmed the joint coordination to confront drugs and organized crime.
    Al-Karaawi said in a press conference attended by the {Euphrates News} correspondent, that "the importance of the province is the size of the visitors and tourists who enter daily, the recurring national and religious events in the province, and the province's emergence with political, clan, cultural, and youth leaders, and therefore this represents a security challenge for the province."
    Al-Karaawi indicated that "many security threats to the governorate were discussed."
    For his part, Al-Shatri indicated that "the visit to Najaf governorate falls within the framework of strengthening the security situation in the governorate."
    Al-Shatri added: "We listened to a detailed explanation of the total threats targeting the province, and we discussed ways to enhance security and create a state of integration between the security services to be on the level of responsibility to confront everyone who tries to undermine this province."
    He pointed out that "on top of these challenges are drugs and organized crime, and we have full plans to address these challenges."
    Earlier in the day, Al-Shatri arrived in Najaf to monitor the security situation in the province.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:22 am