Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures.. Dismantling a criminal network of major drug dealers and promoters in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures.. Dismantling a criminal network of major drug dealers and promoters in Baghdad Empty In pictures.. Dismantling a criminal network of major drug dealers and promoters in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jan 2022, 6:27 am

In pictures.. Dismantling a criminal network of major drug dealers and promoters in Baghdad

•  Time: 01/11/2022 12:03:43

•  Reading: 1,014 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Umniah: Al Furat News} The spokesman for the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Major General Yahya Rasoul, announced, on Tuesday, the dismantling of a network of major drug dealers and promoters in possession of large quantities of crystal in the capital, Baghdad.
    Rasoul said in a statement received by {Euphrates News}, that "according to the directives of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and based on the national responsibility and the tasks assigned to the National Intelligence Service, and after the availability of accurate intelligence information and the development of a tight plan, the agency, in cooperation with the First Karkh Investigation Court, implemented a qualitative process through which it was able to Dismantling a criminal network that includes major drug dealers and promoters in Baghdad, with large quantities of crystals in their possession.
    And he added, "While this operation confirms the ability of the Iraqi security and intelligence services to track down criminal and subversive gangs, we pledge to our people that the device will remain a safety valve for Iraqi national security," calling on citizens to "sustain cooperation with the security services to confront such crimes, which aim to destabilizing security and stability and sabotaging the social structure in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm