Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari talks about a vision of "merging the factions": We will impose the law on uncontrolled weapon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari talks about a vision of "merging the factions": We will impose the law on uncontrolled weapon Empty Zebari talks about a vision of "merging the factions": We will impose the law on uncontrolled weapon

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Feb 2022, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Zebari talks about a vision of "merging the factions": We will impose the law on uncontrolled weapons
    February 04, 2022

He said that my candidacy for the presidency is final (Facebook)
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Once again, the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, adhered to his candidacy for the position of the presidency, and while he confirmed that there was no conviction against him by the judiciary, he pointed to the existence of a vision to integrate the armed factions and impose the law on what he called "uncontrolled weapons." 
    Hoshyar Zebari considered that the recent elections changed many rules of the political game
    Zebari told the official channel, and Ultra Iraq followed him, that "Barzani's initiative came after the good relationship of the Democrat with the Alliance of Sovereignty and the Sadrist movement," stressing that "there is no suggestion of a role to break up the Shiite house."
    Read also:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    He added that "the last visit to Najaf and our meeting with Mr. Al-Sadr was positive," stressing that "we are in favor of finding a solution to the crisis between the current and the framework."
    He continued: "It is not in our interest to have a governmental or constitutional vacuum," adding, "We are working to expedite the formation of a government with the broad participation of national forces."
    Zebari considers that "the recent elections have changed many of the rules of the political game," while describing his party's alliance with the Sadrist bloc and the Sovereignty Alliance as "strong and coherent."
    He believes that "a certain party must confront the decision so that it bears clear responsibility for failure or success," stressing, "We have an understanding to impose the law on everyone regarding uncontrolled weapons."
    He explained that "there is a vision of integrating the armed factions and strengthening the authority of the state, and there is no attempt to harm the popular mobilization," noting that "the state is for all of us and our participants make it imperative that we guarantee the right of everyone."
    And Zebari expressed his concern about what he called "the Shiite-Shiite dispute," stressing that "his candidacy for the presidency is definitive."
    He pointed out that "the vote needs two-thirds of the number of parliament members, and we have a mobilization to get the sufficient number," explaining that "the National Union took its chance to head the republic for 17 years."
    He went on to say: "We and the National Union are partners, and there is exaggeration and exaggeration of some positions," explaining that "our insistence on the position of the President of the Republic is an electoral entitlement, not against the National Union."
    He continued, "We have a vision that the position of the President of the Republic will be effective and effective," stressing: "There are national concerns from Basra to Zakho that need solutions."
    And he stated: "We believe that the tripartite alliance program will succeed because it is supported by the people," noting that "the issue of withdrawing confidence from me as Minister of Finance was politicized, and no convictions were issued against me by the judiciary." 
    Zebari indicated that "we will work to restore Iraq to its Arab and Islamic depth," noting that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made an effort to arrange the Saudi-Iranian dialogue," adding: "We do not want Iraq to be a battlefield or a starting point for striking any neighboring country."

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:22 pm