Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“SOMO” clarifies the data for the adoption of the price of Iraqi crude in global markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“SOMO” clarifies the data for the adoption of the price of Iraqi crude in global markets Empty “SOMO” clarifies the data for the adoption of the price of Iraqi crude in global markets

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Feb 2022, 5:49 am

[size=52]“SOMO” clarifies the data for the adoption of the price of Iraqi crude in global markets[/size]

[size=45]On Thursday, the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" clarified the method for calculating the monthly price of oils in global markets.[/size]
    [size=45]Sumo stated, in a statement, that “the company has calculation mechanisms through which the monthly price of Iraqi oils for the main global markets (Asia, Europe and America) is determined based on the data of each month in terms of demand and supply, in addition to the price differences between the oils according to their quality (light or medium). or heavy) and the competitiveness of Iraqi oil compared to similar oils in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]She added that "the accounts are subject to review by a specialized committee in the Oil Marketing Company and its board of directors, and then presented in an expanded meeting that includes the leaders of the ministry headed by the oil ministers for the purpose of discussing them according to the data of the oil market, and approving them to ensure the marketing of all quantities available for export, with the highest financial revenue for the country."[/size]
    [size=45]According to Somo’s clarification, and in light of the ministry’s responsibility and the leadership of the oil sector, “the discussion of the accounts and what the Oil Marketing Company proposes, about the pricing of Iraqi crude oil reflects the high professionalism, transparency and accuracy required to reach what is desired to achieve the marketing objectives in terms of increasing the marketing shares of Iraqi crude in the markets.” global,” according to the statement.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:27 pm