Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces the payment of all its financial obligations and its exit from Chapter VII procedures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces the payment of all its financial obligations and its exit from Chapter VII procedures Empty Iraq announces the payment of all its financial obligations and its exit from Chapter VII procedures

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 5:22 pm

Iraq announces the payment of all its financial obligations and its exit from Chapter VII procedures
    [size=11]Published: 22.02.2222 | 22:53 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Globallookpress / dpa / Andreas Arnold

Iraq flag
    [ltr]A+[/ltr]
    [ltr]A[/ltr]
    [ltr]A-[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=11]194
    [/size]

Follow RT on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraqi Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein announced that Baghdad had withdrawn from Chapter VII procedures after paying the full amount of compensation to Kuwait.
    Hussein said during Iraq's speech at the Security Council session that was held today: "Iraq today turns an important page of its history that lasted more than thirty years."
    The Iraqi foreign minister added: "Today begins a new page in Iraq's diplomatic, political and economic history that will strengthen its regional and international role."
    And the minister added, "Iraq paid the last payment in accordance with its financial obligations and paid the full amount of compensation due to it," noting that "Iraq is no longer required to pay any additional amounts of money in the future or deal with Chapter VII procedures."
    Hussein offered his blessing to the Iraqi people and government for the country's exit from Chapter VII procedures.
    Thus, Iraq has paid $52.38 billion in compensation for the repercussions of its invasion of Kuwait.

Source: Iraqi News Agency
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 6:39 pm