Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq deepens the oil market crisis by cutting 10% of production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq deepens the oil market crisis by cutting 10% of production Empty Iraq deepens the oil market crisis by cutting 10% of production

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Feb 2022, 1:53 pm

[url=https://ultrairaq.ultrasawt.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
    Iraq deepens the oil market crisis by cutting 10% of production
    February 25 2022

Production fell due to reforms and protests (Reuters)
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Iraq has suspended more than a tenth of its oil production due to maintenance and protests, in another blow to the tight global supply at a time when demand is rising with a jump in prices .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] report , translated by Ultra Iraq, stated today, Friday, that the authorities temporarily closed the West Qurna 2 oil field, with a volume of 400,000 barrels per day, in a maintenance procedure that extends to a maximum period of March 10.
    The report was based on information from government oil officials familiar with the field's operations.
    One of the officials said, "The maintenance includes working on new wells and connecting new pipelines," adding that "Iraq will compensate for the shortfall in production."
    Read also:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    West Qurna 2 field is managed by the Russian "Lukoil" company .
    The report’s information also indicates that “Iraq has stopped another 80,000 barrels per day of oil production and exports from the Nasiriyah oil field, due to concerns related to the safety of workers, following protests organized by a number of university graduates demanding jobs in the oil sector.”
    Iraq's crude oil outage of 480,000 barrels per day accounts for approximately 0.5% of global oil supply and comes at a sensitive time for oil markets.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:17 am