Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank continues its high dollar sales for the second day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank continues its high dollar sales for the second day Empty The Central Bank continues its high dollar sales for the second day

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2022, 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Central Bank continues its high dollar sales for the second day
    March 23, 2022

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Central Bank of Iraq continued its high foreign currency sales, despite a slight decrease, on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, recording about $226 million.
    Foreign remittances amounted to more than 169 million dollars, representing 75% of the total sales
    During its auction of buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed a slight decrease in its sales of dollars, reaching 225 million and 788 thousand dollars, an increase of 4%, or approximately 10 million dollars, from  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
      Foreign remittances recorded a slight decrease of nearly two million dollars to more than 169 million, in the form of requests to enhance balances abroad, and accounted for 75% of total sales.
    The Central Bank also recorded a decrease in its currency sales, to more than 56 million dollars, and nearly 25% of total sales.
    And 30 banks fulfilled requests to enhance balances abroad, compared to 21 banks to meet cash requests, with the participation of 287 brokerage firms and 39 exchange firms.
    The bank covered sales at the following prices:
    • The selling price of the amounts transferred to bank accounts abroad is (1460) dinars per dollar.

• The cash sale price is (1460) dinars per dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:20 pm