Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Oil: Increasing government outlets for the processing of gasoline and liquid gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Oil: Increasing government outlets for the processing of gasoline and liquid gas Empty Ministry of Oil: Increasing government outlets for the processing of gasoline and liquid gas

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2022, 3:25 pm

Ministry of Oil: Increasing government outlets for the processing of gasoline and liquid gas
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/04/17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 9

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Oil announced an increase in government outlets for the processing of gasoline and liquid gas, while tightening legal procedures for violators in the distribution sector.
    A statement by the ministry stated, "The Undersecretary for Distribution Affairs, Hamid Yunis, chaired the leadership operations meeting that the ministry holds periodically to follow up the supply of fuel to the Ministry of Electricity, Residential Generators, citizens, the private sector and government institutions."

The agent stressed, according to the statement, "the ministry's keenness to develop work in fuel supply outlets through the implementation of new projects to increase the number of government outlets for the supply of gasoline and liquid gas designated for vehicles." 
    The agent said that "the oil products distribution company has been directed to take the necessary legal measures to prevent any overrun that leads to an increase in domestic consumption of fuel," stressing "the importance of continuing the flow of processing operations."
    The agent added, "The Gas Filling and Services Company was instructed to develop work in the project to add gas systems to vehicles and increase the number of supply outlets in Baghdad and the provinces to meet the need and consumption," noting that "the ministry is currently studying increasing the number of government outlets for supplying fuel in Baghdad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 6:14 am